There is really nothing better in the world than building up your own business or helping out a business owned by someone else who is not doing well or who has lost the plot. We grow an idea by identifying the opportunity, hammering together a value-driven action plan and physically operating the firm through to maturity. Having proven the model we invite investment to grow the business further and as consultants are:
For many businesses large and small the day to day gets in the way of long-term value creation which can easily become neglected in the context of the hyper competitive digital economy. We help you navigate this hazard in a number of ways to enable you to boost measurable business value.
Enterprises are sometimes unable to grow along maturity continuum in a setting often dominated by a single personality. This can lead to suboptimal decisions about value creation being made as investment choices are made in a partial way without good evidence. In the past, Paradoi has grown business value dramatically by focusing on ‘critical success factors’. By developing a set of value improvement plans we motivate everyone in the business to progress along a maturity continuum. We do this by concentrating on the following aspects of the business:
- Low dependence on key suppliers, customers and personnel
- The business has new products and services with a significant market potential
- The geographical areas of the business go beyond the current boundaries
- Barriers to entry to the respective sales market for new competitors are high
- The organisational structure and systems are well defined and established
Here’s a very short video by Googleplus guru Martin Shervington on getting small businesses on a Google map. Talk about instantaneously creating business value!!!